Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Let's Get Organized For The New School Year!

"Would you love to spend an afternoon--or a week--with another homeschool mom and plan out the details of your school year? Wouldn't it be great to have someone take you step-by-step through planning out your goals, choosing techniques for teaching those new studies, deciding upon your curriculum selections, setting up your daily schedule, and fitting in REAL LIFE? Well, beloved, this could be the most valuable resource you'll ever find, read on..." (Cindy Rushton)

If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in attending this coming Friday and Saturday, then this is where you need to be... http://www.cindyrushton.com/LGO2008.html

I can personally guarantee that it will be well worth it!!!

2 comments:

MARGARETE said...

Hey Kelly,
Here's my e-mail...
knights 5 maids 3 @ verizon . net
just take out the spaces.

Margarete

Dream Finder said...

I was looking for people who liked country living. I saw that you live in Iowa. I hope things are getting better there.
To my surprise I found another home school mom!! I've home schooled my girls for 8 years now. I also have a 3 year old boy.
Are boys different to home school?
You have a great blog. Thanks