Monday, March 17, 2008

Our 2 Month Anniversary

Well tomorrow will be the 2 month anniversary of Samuel's death. We still have not had a burial service for him yet as every time the ground thaws, it freezes right back up again. So, it may still be a few weeks before we can actually have the burial service. For me, Tuesdays just one more week longer since I held our son in my arms and he died. Tuesdays are no longer one of my favorite days of the week. I know that might sound silly to some, but maybe over time, Tuesdays won't matter so much to me. Doug and I are going to try to go to a late dinner tomorrow night after he gets off of work, just the two of us, to talk about Samuel, as well as our other 9 kids. We both need this time together, and since I feel that tomorrow will be a little hard for me anyway, when Doug offered for us to have our D & K night tomorrow evening, I took the opportunity. He's a good man! We have been together 21 1/2 years now. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He knows me, and loves me anyway. :+)

No comments: