Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Meet the new "The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Sales Representative

YES!  You heard me correctly!  I am so excited to be one of the new Sales Reps. for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!! My biggest motivation is to be able to pay off my loan so that I can go this coming May or June again, with our soon-to-be 14-year-old daughter, Sheyenne.  Yes, my trip was so amazing, that I feel that literally half of my family is half way across the world, so I am torn with my family and friends here, and my family and friends back in Uganda.  Talk about a life changing experience!!!  I plan to show you some of my month long adventure here on this site, but also, I have a blog for them started at: godshandsdaycare.blogspot.com 

Please, take a look, ask questions, leave your comments, or support.



                     My family...left to right
Marka, Haggai, Esther, Robert, Era held by Watulo
                          David in front
              (A gift from my husband and I)

                                                                                                                       Gods Hands Daycare

No comments: