Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Love your husband... (Taken from A Wise Woman Builds Her House)
http://proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com/search/label/Blessed%20Motherhood 

Remember that he is not perfect, he is not you and thinks differently than you do. He is God's gift to you. Love him in spite of his failings, love him wholeheartedly, extend to him the same measure of love, respect and forgiveness in the strength that has been given to you in Christ Jesus. Do something special for him today. A word of praise or encouragement, a massage, a gift, bake his favorite treat. Most men would die for their women, and we need to love them as our heroes (even when they might feel at their lowest). A noble wife rises up to the occasion to bless her husband with all her heart.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Kelly!
I just read your article on your reversal story ( http://ezinearticles.com/?Our-Personal-Reversal-Story&id=5178455 )
and I wondered if you'd be willing to answer a few questions via email?

My husband just had his reversal in November after the conviction to give our fertility over to God. Encouragement is practically nil because it's so anti-cultural to make a decision like this (especially after we already have 4 children - like you did at the time).

I'm days away from turning 36 and my husband's vasectomy was 7 years old at the time of reversal. I find that "statistics" can be so discouraging, but I know that I know that my God is bigger than statistics. He has already brought us this far.

Anyway.. maybe we could talk further via email? My address is: westiecrew6@gmail.com

And I have a blog, too: http://trainingolives.com

Thanks, Kelly! I know this may seem like it's coming right out of the blue!

Unknown said...

Hi Gayle,

How are you? I'd love to chat! My email is: quiverfullof9@yahoo.com

God Bless,
Kelly