Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Friend & Fellow Dog Breeder


A friend of mine is the one who blessed me with being able to start my dog breeding business. She and her husband have been wonderful to us, and we have learned so much from them. Jean Flowers has been breeding dogs for 30+ years now. She is a wealth of information, loves her dogs, and takes wonderful care of them! She has an entire house solely devoted to her dogs. It is because of her that I was able to start my hobby business when she asked if I would be interested in working on a new breed of dog with her. I was thrilled and jumped at the chance!! Not only does she sell Petite Le Fleurs, but also Pomapoos, Chihuahuas, Toy Poodles, and Rat Terriers (which are Brian's speciality). She has some wonderful dogs and puppies for sale.

If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please check out her website!
Her business is called, "Designer Pets" and her pictures of her puppies for sale can be found out: http://www.designerpets.net
*Heaven's Tiny Petals does NOT sell to Puppy Mills or Pet Shops! (My business)


No comments: